In this post we will talk about the PAHAL scheme that was launched by Indian govt. on 1st June 2013 and covered 291 districts. Petroleum & Natural Gas Ministry of India initially launched PAHAL DBTL Scheme on 1st June 2013 and covered more than 290+ districts of all India.
Below the conditions for the PAHAL (DBTL) Scheme by Govt. of India
- Consumers must be Indian citizen
- Consumers must have aadhaar card
- Consumers must have a bank account to join the scheme and receive LPG subsidy
- Consumers will receive subsidy in their bank account as per their entitlement of subsidized cylinders
- e.f 15.05.2015 all LPG consumers will get cylinders at market price and only those who join the scheme will receive one time permanent advance & subsidy from the date of joining
From the beginning consumers who wished to enroll for the PAHAL DBTL Govt. The scheme was required to have Aadhaar card. But after reviewing the scheme response the government realized the difficulties faced by many consumers who did not have Aadhaar card. The modified PAHAL DBTL Scheme was launched on 15th November 2014 where the consumers needs to link , to get LPG gas subsidy.
The consumers who have Aadhaar card can enroll with their Aadhaar card
PAHAL DBTL Scheme Linked with Aadhaar Card:
Buyers/consumer who have Aadhaar card can profit LPG subsidy benefits using this primary option. To get LPG sponsorship benefits for LPG gas connection under PAHAL DBTL Scheme primary option, you will require these 3 things:
- LPG connection in your own name
- A savings bank account in your own name
- Your own Aadhaar Card
First you will have to link Aadhaar card to your bank account and then link Aadhaar Card to your LPG gas connection.
For specific LPG gas connection Aadhaar Card seeding chooses from below: